Imagine Virginia without Historic Jamestowne, the Cape Henry Lighthouse or Patrick Henry’s Scotchtown, or buildings like the Mary Washington House in Fredericksburg, the Fan in Richmond or Old Town Alexandria. Neighborhoods and places that are rich in history are often the most interesting places to visit live and work.
We can’t do it alone. As a private, non-profit group, Preservation Virginia depends on the support of people like you. Become a member of Preservation Virginia and join thousands of Virginians who are working to preserve the Commonwealth’s historic places.
Questions regarding membership? Contact Christopher Hyner, firstname.lastname@example.org or 804-648-1889 x305.
All memberships include
- Preservation Virginia membership card
- Free admission to Preservation Virginia properties open to the public*
- Historic Ventures, Preservation Virginia's annual report and monthly eNews
- Advance communications about Preservation Virginia's progress and achievements
- Invitation to attend lectures, workshops and special events held at Preservation Virginia properties
- 10% discounts on museum store (both online and at properties) purchases and Preservation Virginia-sponsored program and workshop fees
*There is a $5 fee at Historic Jamestowne to be paid by members and non-members. For more information about the additional fee, click here.
||2 individuals (18 and over) at the same address
|Student / Teacher
||2 individuals (18 and over)
4 children (under 18)