Apr 26, 2022
10:00 am — 4:00 pm
Visit Cape Henry Lighthouse, climb the tower, talk with our interpreters and take a walking tour to the Cape Henry Memorial National Park Site to view the memorial cross that stands in its place and to learn more from our historical interpreters about the start of English colonization in North America.
General Admission rates apply.
- Valid ID card for all visitors 16-years of age and older
- Driver of vehicle must be able to produce valid vehicle registration and proof of insurance
- Visitors can access the base as a pedestrian or on bicycle with a valid ID
- Not allowed on base: Illegal drugs, alcohol, contraband and weapons
- Possession of contraband will result in denial of access to the base
- Visitors must be able to pass a background check